Saturday, July 27, 2013

Picture Frames

This was fun to make. I finished it last week and I will be quilting it soon, I hope. My niece from the San Diego area will be at my house during the week and her cousins house on weekends for the next two weeks. She will go to work with me and be able to sew in the classroom if she wants. I work Sunday, Monday and Friday this week so we have to figure out a project tomorrow! 


Picture Frames  July 2013

Sparky is always at my feet and today was no exception. He's my darling and he knows it!

Check out my quilt that Zany Quilter quilted this week. Scroll down to find mine. She is pretty busy these days. I can't wait to see it on Tuesday. I have some binding to do on a number of quilts so new photos of completely finished projects coming soon. That's new for me! 

Have a happy!

1 comment:

Vic H. said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see how you quilt it...