Friday, April 7, 2017

I know it has been almost three years since I posted, but life got in the way, big time. Some good, some not so good. Move out, divorce, buy a new house, move again, My dad gets sick, Dad passes and we are to the present.

The dining room of my new house is set up for about 7 sewers at a time. Sharon's Sweatshop Group meets every Saturday and we sew late into the night. I am finding lots of unfinished projects that I'm finishing to make room for organization of my new house.

Tula Pink and me on a quilting cruise 2015
I saw an ad about a cruise with Tula Pink as an instructor so I signed up! Never been on a cruise before and I was doing all kinds of firsts, so why not a cruise! That was super fun. The quilt I attempted in her class was ugly but I started cutting it up and sewing it back together and it was much better. I have not run into that project yet, yes I am still unpacking, yes I know it has been almost a year but...

French Roses in a Kate Spain line.
This is a start on blogging again, I have lots more to show but getting my pictures from phone to computer, making a wall to photograph finished projects is my challenge right now along with taxes and escrow papers on Dad's property. Life does not stop because you want to sew!

Happy Quilting!




1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Welcome back, it will be fun to watch you finish your UFOs.