Monday, November 5, 2012

Modern Quilt Guild Challenge

Our last challenge for this year for the Modern Quilt Guild is to use all Bonnie and Camille fabrics and has to be bigger than 20" X 20'. It has to be quilted and bound. It is due the 29th of this month. Here is where I am with this project.

MQG B&C Challenge Nov. 2012

Tomorrow is my 12 hour sewing gig so I should make great headway on this piece. I think I know where I'm going with this pile so I just need to do it.

I am washing all the baby quilts as I type this and I am so excited to post and distribute these cuties. I have to admit there are two that I haven't even started. Bobby and Riley aren't very old yet so I still have some time.

See you again on Wednesday. Until then...happy quilting.

2 comments:

Cola said...

Whew! You're going to have to stretch that mini charm pack out to reach twenty feet! ;)

Julie said...

pretty! can't wait to see the finished product. your guild has some awesome challenges!!