Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm going to start 2013 off with a Block of the Month, a quilt along and a whole list of projects already started. There is not going to be time to slack. My sewing room has to be cleaned up in order for all of these things to be accomplished. I did a kaleidoscope quilt along but never a BOM. I challenge myself to keep up!




I finished my MQG mini quilt exchange today. I thought I would never finish. Good thing because it is due tomorrow night! Will let you know how my exchange partner likes it.

Sewing at the store for a few hours tomorrow. Maybe I will work on my No Negative Space quilt. This is a quilt I started because I found a box full of Dresden Plate leftovers. The background was chosen by my friend Rickie during a discussion about fabric for another quilt. If you squint the background almost looks solid. Maybe? I know these fabrics are old but they were already cut! It is twice this size now. I love it.


No Negative Space WIP  Dec. 2012


Until next time have fun whatever you do.

No comments: