Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pick Up Sticks

Friday with the girls was a very productive day. I worked until dinner on a selvage project and after we ate I put together 100 out of 334 (maybe 400 if I can last!) squares of my pick up sticks project. After the squares I have a ton of half square triangles to do for a cool border. I am using Vintage Modern fabrics by Bonnie and Camille. HERE is the same quilt in different colors.

Start  of pick up sticks quilt  Feb. 2013  

I am also working on some projects for my Etsy store. I will let you know when it opens. Until then... 

Be happy and quilt often.

3 comments:

jan said...

Those look fun! And a lot of blocks!

Vic H. said...

Nice job...are you going to work on these next week?? You could probably get them all done...

Julie said...

It will be great to see your finished project! That line is beautiful.