Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pincushions


Making pincushions is not an easy job. I used polyester batting that I was donated to the guild for dog beds. I kept a layer since the dog bed lady had no place to store the volume of batting I was giving her. I think I was trying to stuff them too tight and some were not quite the right shape after the stuffing step! 

Feb. 2013

What do you think of the name Fatty Cat Design? That will be the name of my Etsy store when I get the stock together, the photos, the banner and the info that goes with each item. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Happy quilting.

4 comments:

jan said...

Cute idea for a selvedge project! I like your little ribbon tags,too. I hope you have some of those little earbud zip pouches in your shop. I have been thinking about trying to make myself one, but truth be told, I would just as soon order one...

Vic H. said...

I like 'em! And Fatty Cat Design is a cute name...

Julie said...

sounds great and I love the piping you added - nice touch!

Carol Swift said...

Very cute! I just found out about you when I was at Fabric Boutique--love that store. Its nice to visit another local blogger/quilter. :O)