Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tuesday With The Girls

Yesterday was our Tuesday group and the room was packed. This is the quilter that made the tree wall hanging out of my scraps because I gave her the fabric for this awesome snowball quilt. In case you missed the tree check it out here.


C and her snowball quilt  April 2013
back of snowball quilt April 2013
The back of this quilt is almost as fun as the front. She even matched up her stripes. There's a whole lot of creative sewing going on in that room on Tuesdays.

Today I trimmed some Dancing Stars pieces so I can sew them together into squares. These are slow going but I'm excited about the finished quilt so I will persevere. I don't think I will make it to king size though!
Dancing Stars  April 2013
Happy sewing for now.

2 comments:

Vic H. said...

That is a nice looking snowball quilt...and keep going on those Dancing Stars blocks--you'll be done in no time!! LOL

jan said...

The flower prints in the snowballs are great! She is quite an artist! The dancing stars look awesome!