Friday, April 13, 2012

Little Stuff that Makes You Smile

These are so much fun. I need these instant gratification projects between my larger ones. The directions for these little treasures are here. When you make one, go to her flickr group and add your photo. 


Earbud cases  April 2012


I made this zipper bag for Carolyn for pitching in and helping me with my charity quilts. These are some scraps she gave me from a quilt she was making at the time. I learned how to put the fabric on the ends of the zipper so it lays nice. While quilting this I found some interesting scraps and had a wonderful idea. That project is not finished yet but will be soon. I love it when one idea leads to another.


I had so much fun on my Juki I think I will start quilting my zipper bags. Well some of them at least.


Carolyn's zipper bag  April 2012
Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Vic H. said...

Those are cute....and the quilted bag turned out great as well!! Love the Juki...

Cola said...

I agree... I get sidetracked all the time! I love little projects! (I'm actually doing that as I type!) Cute pouches - they're fun to make! :)