Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Having Fun

My DH was very busy last week making me a ruler storage area. I can finally get those things out of the drawer so I know what I have and can use them. They are out of the way and they have their own home. If everything I had had a home I would be much better at returning things to where they belong.


Ruler storage 10/2011

One of the projects I worked on last week was a camera strap for my daughter. I used the tutorial from Simply Modern Mom. Anyone who knows me knows I have a hard time with patterns. The third time was the charm. First too small, then too big, then just right!


Kate's camera strap 10/2011

My pick up sticks quilt is going to be a tag quilt.  I have never made a tag quilt before but doing the same exact thing for 400 blocks is hard for me. So you sneak them in one at a time while doing other things!



I am working on this at the moment. It's a slight change in color for me. I got bored with doing the little squares so I made a BIG one to see what it looked like. I think I am going to make one using all big squares. That would be a very quick quilt. Maybe even a quilt in a day.


Watermelon 10/2011

Going to my Farmers Wife group tonight. Will get lots of laughs in as well as some sewing done. I haven't forgotten about the Thangles and my itty bitty's.

Until next time. Whatever it is you like to do try to do it with a smile. Happy sewing.

No comments: