Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lots of Fun

I made this for my sister for her birthday. She is a warm color person that likes browns, tans and greens. Anyone that knows me knows I don't have browns or tans in my stash. I did find this combination that I thought might go with her colors. 


Jaclyn 10/2011

I spent yesterday with someone from my homeroom in high school I haven't even laid eyes on in 40 years. She comes to town every year to see her brother, son, sew and take a class or two. Since our 40th high school class reunion was just held in August (I didn't attend due to my health issues at the time.) she had found me on facebook and saw my quilts. She quilts too.


Shar Yano-west 10/26/2011

We didn't hang together in high school but realized how much we had in common including bright fabric. How cool is that? I made her one of my signature mug rugs to take home. Now I have someone to visit on my trips to Hawaii that quilts.  Always fun to make a new friend and one that sews is a real gift. Thanks Shar for the wonderful day.    

Modern quilt guild meeting tonight. Yea!

Happy quilting!

No comments: