Monday, June 6, 2011

Confessions of A Quilter

I know I just posted about my first quilt-along but that is not exactly true. Now it is true that I haven't participated in a quilt along before but I signed up for one but had to work so hard at getting the button to work I forgot to post about it. (The problem was Me!) Warm Cool quilt along is hosted by Jeni at In Color Order . A stash buster that's really fun. Jeni has a wonderful way of simplifying the color wheel and making the gathering of fabrics seem so easy. I have a big stash of fabric to use up so these quilts will help trim it down a bit. I might have a hard time coming up with the light fabrics but that's what quilting stores are for!

I'm going to have to make room in my cubbies for my quilt-alongs to keep them separate. Fabric therapy here I come!

 

No comments: