Friday, June 3, 2011

Zipper Pouches

There are times when I am between projects when I want to sew and need to complete something, right now. I think it's along the line of what is called instant gratification! I have mastered these Perfect Pouches by Lazy Girl Designs patterns and can produce these bags in no time. They are great to have on hand for gifts. I have a stash of colorful zippers in assorted sizes ready when the urge strikes me. They are fun to make and so easy. Perfect for those of us who may be afraid of zippers!



4 comments:

Vic H. said...

I do love the little pouches...that is a great idea to have several on hand for gifts! Maybe end of the year teacher gifts??? ;-D

Sharon M said...

Absolutely Vic, who couldn't use one of those for something. They are fun to make too. I tried a number of the top zipper ones and they didn't come out as well.

Cola said...

My friend and I buy our zippers in a 100 pack and split them! I like having tons of color options on hand as well! :)

Sharon M said...

Cola, you're my kind of girl.