Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fabric, Fabric Everywhere

I haven't decided if I am going to do an organized Kaleidoscope like the picture or dive into my scraps to do that one. I have made my piles for my Warm Cool quilt along. I had more light fabrics than I thought. I have never been this thoughtful picking out fabrics for a quilt so we will see what the results will be.




Now I need to figure out how to do the Flickr thing so I can participate in a quilt-along properly. Wish me luck!

Oh, I have to admit that I'm doing the yo-yo thing again. After spotting the yo-yo post on the the confused quilter and then Staci posting my quilt and story I decided doing those funny little circles at a leisurely pace would be some well needed fabric therapy. Admitting my addiction to these things is now out in the open. I guess more fabric therapy is needed! Wait, that completes the circle. I'm in trouble now.

 

2 comments:

Vic H. said...

Nice fabric selection. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Cola said...

Don't you just love fabric stacks! I too am excited to see how it turns out :)