Sunday, February 19, 2012

Quick and Easy


Here is one of my instant gratification projects. I love these bags and anyone I have ever given one to seem to find it useful. This is made from Sheryl Kahn's Fire Within fabric.


Zipper Bag   Feb. 2012 

This is for someone that loves my raw edge drunkards path quilt I made many years ago. I found these leftovers and made them into a potholder for her.


Pot Holder from raw edge drunkards path leftovers
Feb.  2012

Check this quilt out on my Flickr stream. This was way before I blogged so the picture isn't great but you get the idea. Once this is washed all the edges of the circles fray and get very soft. 

I have been working on another project but I can't share it with you until after our modern quilt guild meeting at the end of March.

Fabric therapy is the best. You should see the mess in my sewing rooms!

1 comment:

Vic H. said...

I like the zippered bag! Nice job...I'm also working on my challenge project. And I finished your challenge project today! I love the little pieces....